Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Bloggin!

Hello Family!



Everything is going good in Columbus. I got a 4.0 GPA in my first quarter of Paramedic school. This next quarter is gonna be realllll hard. This entire quarter is all cardiac. I'll be learning how to read an EKG strip, learn about more drugs, and basically everything to do with the heart. I've been told its the toughest quarter of the year. An average of 4 people usually fail out every year. FUN FUN FUN!!!



Next week (Thurs), I'm going to an autopsy. That should be interesting.




Kelly has started her new job at OSU Medical Center this week. She's doing good and likes it already. She is being placed in the Neurology Department for about 5 weeks during orientation. So, she'll get to scrub in on brain surgeries. Cool huh?





I suppose that's enough for now.

Go Tribe! Go Browns!



PS. The dogs are good. :)




Bowser & Primo